The followings are the NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.'s measures for the protection of personal information.
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.'s custody and management of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations and other codes of practice.
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will acquire the personal information of customers using lawful and ethical means. It will not use improper methods to acquire such information. It will give individual and public notice of its intended uses for personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event that NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. needs to use such information for purposes other than those of which it has given notice, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of use and obtain the customer's consent.
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers' personal information.
- In the event that it entrusts the management of personal information to an outside party, NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will execute agreements with such party to ensure the necessary protection of such information and the proper supervision of such management.
- In the event that it receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete that customer's personal information, NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will take the appropriate action after confirming that the personal information relates to the customer in question.
- Except in the following events, NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will not disclose a customer's personal information to any third party:
- Where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
- Where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
- Where NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority to disclose or submit such information.
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc
We collect personal information from our guests to
Registration for NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. and/or other service accounts;
Newsletter subscriptions, referral services, and other marketing surveys and email campaigns;
Customer support and/or technical service requests;
Product, service and/or subscription orders;
Otherwise through use of our software, mobile or online services where personal information is required for use and/or participation
In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites maintained by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. These cookies will not breach customer privacy. Websites where cookies are used will clearly indicate in advance the use intended for each cookie. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services on our web pages.
Links to other websites
NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. accepts no liability for the personal information of customers on third party websites that are linked to websites maintained by our company.
We take kids privacy seriously, and encourage parents to play an active role in their children's online experience at all times.
Inquiries concerning personal information
For any inquiries or requests concerning your personal information (such as a request to our company to disclose, correct, stop the use of, delete your personal information or to notify you of the intended use of your personal information), please contact the department below for further details.
Corporate Administration Division
|Contact||NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
4-5-15, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo 140-8590, Japan
|Opening hours||10:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday (public holidays excluded)
A separate fee will be charged for requests to disclose your personal information or to provide notice of the intended uses of your personal information.
No fee will be charged for requests to correct, stop the use of, or delete your personal information.
Fee:800 yen per request.